Friday, September 18, 2009

Time Out For Women

So I was talking to my mom about going to Time out for Women, and it occured to me that it would be SO much fun if all of the ladies in the Anderson Family went with us! I can finally go to this since it is Friday night and all day Saturday, as opposed to all week like Education Week that I just can't make from year to year! SO, here are the details:
Friday, November 13, 2009
6:30 - 9:30 PM
Saturday, November 14, 2009
9:00 AM - 3:45 PM
Salt Palace Convention Center
Fee-$57 {if 5 or more sign up in your group, you get a $10 discount each if you register by October 14th}

The speakers and guests are:
Jenny Oaks Baker {enough said!}
Mary ellen Edmunds-hilarious
Sheri Dew-amazing speaker
Hillary Weeks-amazing musician & voice
Emily Watts-hilarious writer

Check out the Time Out for Women Link:
http://deseretbook.com/timeout/event/68

So, let me know if you are interested in going. I need a commitment by
September 30th so I can reserve the tickets and get the discount. If we want the discount and we can get more than 5 people, I will just register everyone together and collect checks from everyone to make it easier.

Email me at suzukiviolin@hotmail.com if you are IN! This would be so much fun to get all of the Anderson ladies together, so hopefully we can all go and enjoy together!
Love, Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment