Tuesday, September 8, 2009

RSVP

Here is who I have heard back on for the Cousin BBQ this Monday night at 8:00
Ryan & Laura-Dessert
Suzy & Tommy-Salad
Heather & Graham-dessert
Jenny & Alan-cooke salad
Ashley & Brett-Chips & dip
Melanie & Lee-Veggie Tray
Teresa & Tyler-salad
Becky-coming after work!!

People I haven't heard from:
Maurianne
Shalene {Can Teresa or Becky let her know details?}
Craig & Kara
Kimmy
Sammy
{If any of you want to bring either sour cream, grated cheese or bacon bits for baked potatoes, that would be great!}

Here are directions to my house if you don't know how to get here!
From 1-15, get off at Bangerter and head west {go past redwood road where the bluffdale house is} get off at 13400 south and keep heading west. Turn left at smiths which is 5600 west. Go down the road and turn right on mirabella. Take 1st left which is rosaleen road, then 3rd left which is morning light. Take 1st right which is our street-maple run circle. My address is 14286 South Maple Run Circle. My phone number is 801-253-4045 so call me if you have any problems!

It should be a fun Cousin Hootenanny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment