Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cheddar Bay Biscuits (like at Red Lobster)


I saw a Red Lobster commercial today and my mouth started watering at those Cheddar Bay Biscuits. Yum. I decided we needed to have them with our spaghetti and salad for dinner tonight. The recipe is super simple and I don't know if anyone else really cares, but I thought I'd jump right in and share:

3 cups Bisquick
® baking mix (or other similar mix)
1 cup milk

1 cup grated cheddar cheese (I like sharp)

1/4 cup butter (margarine works too), melted

1/4 tsp. garlic powder
Parsley flakes for garnish (optional)


Mix baking mix, milk and grated cheese with a fork until moistened--will be lumpy. Drop by spoonfuls onto a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 450 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until nicely browned. Generously brush tops with melted butter that has been mixed with the garlic powder (I use all the butter). Serve while hot. Good stuff. Serves about 8.

So there ya go.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jill. These look really good! I'll have to try them out--soon.

    ReplyDelete