Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Time Out For Women

So the men are going on a guys weekend to see the BYU vs. Air Force game, so what about the ladies?
Is anyone interested in going to Time out for women? The Hobson and McKell ladies went last year and it was a blast!!! This year the presenters are:
Dallyn Vail Bayles
Virginia H. Pearce
Heidi S. Swinton
Hilary Weeks
Linda Eyre & Shawni Eyre Pothier
Brad Wilcox
Amanda Dickson
Emily Freeman
Mariama Kallon
The website for the Salt Lake Weekend is http://deseretbook.com/timeout/event/113
The date in Salt Lake City, UT


Friday, November 19, 2010

6:30 - 9:30 p.m.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

9:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
If you are interested, email me at suzukiviolin@hotmail.com We can even sleep over at my house and get up early the next morning to go to all day classes! I have only heard back from Jenny and she wants to go!!!
Love, Andrea

3 comments:

  1. I think it sounds like a lot of fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I wish I could go! Graham's brother is having his wedding open house in Las Vegas that weekend, maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, so far we only have me, Ashley and Jenny interested...not the big group I was expecting.

    ReplyDelete