Saturday, July 11, 2009

Cinnamon-Sugar Bundt Cake

This is such a delicious cake. My friends love it when I make this cake!

1 yellow cake mix
4 eggs
3/4 cup oil
2 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup water
1 cup cinnamon sugar
1 pkg instant vanilla pudding (do not prepare pudding)

Mix all ingredients together and beat well for 8 minutes. Grease sides of bundt pan and coat with cinnamon-sugar. Pour half the cake mix into the pan. Sprinkle cinnamon-sugar over the cake. Then add the rest of the cake mixture. Bake for 50 minutes at 350. Let stand 8-9 minutes before turning over. Can be glazed.

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm. Sounds good! I am trying to talk David into making this for me right now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delicious! I am going to try it - Can you put the recipe you made for us at womens conference on - I want to make it! Love, Your favorite aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mouth is watering, I love reading recipes and I HAVE to try this one!

    ReplyDelete